At the age of nine, Laura was confronted with the reality that she would soon lose her sight. Over the next 10 years, Laura faced the challenge of adapting to life without sight. As a result of experiencing such a traumatic transition, Laura developed the ability to apply grit and gratitude to her daily life as she overcame each obstacle. Through her inspirational speaking, Laura empowers individuals and organizations to approach each day with grit and gratitude.
Keynote Presentation: Laura’s keynote presentation is “applying grit and experiencing gratitude”.
Goals of Presentation:
- Develop an understanding of grit and gratitude
- Develop the ability to apply grit when facing obstacles and challenges
- Develop the ability to experience daily gratitude regardless of the circumstances
Past Speaking Engagements:
- Successful Entrepreneurship Lecture Series
- Young Professional Network of the Greenville Chamber of Commerce
- Rutgers New Jersey Medical School
- Converse College
- Princeton Theological Seminary
- Vocational Rehabilitation Department
- Vistage International
Please complete the form below to book Laura